Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Attacker 1983 and 1986 Demo Tapes


















Attacker

I wrote away to Attacker back in 1983 when I was all of 15 years old to get a copy of this demo tape, and after a week or so a Certron Tape showed up in my mailbox in a regular letter envelope. It's crazy but here we are almost 30 years later and I can actually remember pulling the letter out of the mailbox and I know exactly what the envelope looked like, however ask me what I did 2 days ago and I would have to think hard to remember.

Anyway, these tapes hold a special place in my heart as does the first Attacker Lp "Battle At Helms Deep" . It appears the entire Attacker catalog is currently out of print, so if you want to find their records and cd's at this point I guess ebay is the way to go...Dave G.

No comments: