Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Rock N Roll Heaven Christmas Card











































I brought a bunch of stuff back with me from my parents house this weekend. Mostly old Metal stickers, flyers, pictures, fanzines etc. I found this old RNR Heaven ( John Z of Megaforce records old record store in Clark NJ) Christmas card and figured I'd post it for the hell of it. Let me know if you peeps are interested in this old oddball shit I have collected over the years and I will post some more images over the next few days...Dave G.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hell yeah! put it all up,brings back memories...wish my parents kept my old stuff

ben said...

that stuff is always entertaining.

Anonymous said...

hey dave,

funny card... thanks for sharing.

hope you had a good x-mas.


happy new year.

-jeff

Dave G said...

I thought of you when I found this card Jeff. I knew this one would bring back some memories for you.