Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Punk Rock Record Party ( Podcast)

Bob Suren (founder of Burrito Records ) has decided to start a podcast with his first broadcast going out on September 1st 2011. Bob is a long time record collector with a broad knowledge of all things punk rock, especially those strange and obscure records from the past that many of us have been searching for for years.

Here's the details you will need to tune in to the show:

Download the PUNK ROCK RECORD PARTY podcast #01: It is 60 min (55.04 MB).
Subscribe to weekly episodes.
Download a short promo video or watch it below..
Like the PUNK ROCK RECORD PARTY on FACEBOOK.





Bob can use some NEW releases to play on the show, so send vinyl and CDs to
Bob Suren
PO Box 3204
Brandon, FL 33509-3204

3 comments:

Bob Suren said...

And I could really use some NEW material to play on the show. I don't want it all to be 1970s and 80s.

Let me hear you band by sending some vinyl or CDs. Please don't send tapes as I can't convert them to digital for the podcast. (I can't seem to figure out how to do it.)

I can't promise I will play everything but I do promise to listen to everything.

Bob Suren
PO Box 3204
Brandon, FL 33509-3204

Bob Suren said...

Hey, Dave
I linked you at the Punk Rock Record Party.

Bob Suren

Dave G said...

Thanks Bob...much appreciated!