Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rodan - Aviary Demo Tape

Here's a hard to find demo tape if ever there was one. Rumor has it that only 200 were made and I have never seen another copy. I have also never seen an image of the actual correct demo tape cover which is the reason I am posting an image.

I came across this tape at least 10 -15 years ago after a very long time spent chasing internet leads and emailing as many people as I could think of who may have a copy of the tape. Eventually I located a woman in Louisville who had a connection of some sort to the band and after a few emails back and forth she realized I wanted this sucker pretty badly so she offered to send me the tape for free which was beyond nice.

Anyway, I wanted to post the image for all to see and also to see if anyone can verify that this is indeed the correct cover for the tape. I believe it is as it is laid out correctly, contains song titles, recording info and says it was released on Helen Ready Records 1993...Anyone, with specific details please comment...Dave G.



No comments: