Pages

Friday, November 25, 2011

Bad American - 2010 - 7 " ep - Discontent Records





Doozer
Lurker







Bad Amercan

Bad American deliver one hell of a headache with this 7", and I mean that as a compliment. The bass on this record is simply pummeling and the vocals are pissed beyond pissed. If I had to describe the music I would say it sounds like power violent skate rock. Seriously, this is the kind of record that makes me feel like dishing out some violence, except for the fact that I couldn't fight my way out of a paper bag.

Anyway, give these tracks a listen and hit up the band for a copy before they are gone...I understand that they are down to their final copies and I don't think they plan on repressing this monster of a 7", so act fast if you like what you hear. .

I also understand that Bad American is currently working on a full length Lp that I am sure will be killer, so if you own a label or know someone who does then please drop Bad American an email because I want to hear more from these guys...Dave G.

No comments: