Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Deathrash - Faces of Death demo tape 1986





Lockjaw







Here's some classic old school NJ thrash metal featuring none other than Tony Scaglione (Whiplash and Slayer) drums, John Scherer (Caligula) vocals and Pat Burns (Whiplash) bass.

Deathrash is still active on the NJ metal circuit, and they recently released a cd that compiles this demo, new songs and a live show from 1986 all on one disc for $10.00.

Since I know this tape is currently in print I am only giving up one song for you to sample, so if you like what you hear please Purchase a cd from the band...Dave G.

P.S. If you live in NJ, Sound Exchange in Wayne has the Deathrash cd in stock.

.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The demo or cd probably is not too hard to find on the net, but I ordered the cd and it blows my mind! Sounds so much better than mp3's!
VERY VERY cool band, DEATHRASH sold me a t-shirt for very cheap too!

Dave G said...

I'm sure it's out on the net but I'm hoping people will support the band and buy a copy...I'm going to purchase a cd for sure.