Pages

Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Mercyful Fate - Curse of The Pharaohs bootleg














Okay, so let's get back to some music. Here's a record I picked up probably 20 plus years ago along with the "Live From The Depths of Hell" Lp. All I know about this record is that it supposedly contains live recordings,however they sound like demo or rehearsal recordings to my ears.

I remember when I bought these records that they were on hold for Billy Milano of all people. Luckily my friend was in charge of holding these for him so I pretty easily convinced him to pull the hold for Billy Milano sticker off of the records and to sell them to me instead lol....sorry Billy...Dave G.

6 comments:

TZA said...

RAD. I have this wax. I always cringe at "Mission, destroy all aliens".

Erich said...

Wow, this is great. I never cared to buy MF botlegs but this is on my wantlist from now on. Killer!!!

Anonymous said...

I hate dicks like you that would steal records that we ordered and had waited months for.

If you are posting everything you did that on, then you somewhat redeem your worth in the cosmos.

Dave G said...

oh come one man. I bought this record over 20 years ago. They were holding it for Billy for awhile and he wasn't coming to get it so they sold it to me. Money talks and bullshit walks my friend.

Anonymous said...

Strangely enough I stumbled upon this while trying to find what year it was released, because I just finished ripping it to my computer. What are the odds?

Unknown said...

I bought this in 1986.It contains the early M.F. demos, plus some rehersals (love criminals etc.)also some early track from a Michael Denner project with a guest vocal from King Diamond (mission:destroy all aliens).