Pages

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Night Fever - New Blood - Tank Crime Records 2009





New Blood
This Is Copenhagen
Better Off Dead






I have been meaning to write a little something about Night Fever for a few months now but for some reason I just can't seem to put into words how awesome this record is. I guess the best description I can come up with is if you can imagine a totally over the top energic punk hardcore band with a metal screamer on vocals. At first I found the vocal approach slightly off putting, however after a few spins I realized that it's actually the totally over the top vocal approach that makes this band stand out from the pack.

Besides this excellent Lp on Tank Crimes, Night Fever also has an equally excellent 7" available from No Way records so do yourself a favor and get them before they are gone. Also, if Night Fever comes to your town go see them because they absolutely slay live...Dave G.


Purchase New Blood 2009 Lp and cassette
Purchase Transparent ep 2011 7"

No comments: