Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Millennium - ST LP - Guardian Records 1984






Millennium








I picked up this excellent Lp this past weekend knowing absolutely nothing about the band, however I did notice that this record was on the Guardian label who also brought us the might Mythra.

This Lp is total nwobhm goodness, there are actually more than a few moments on this records when Kill 'Em All era Metallica comes to mind. I think this one is pretty obscure and out of print but it definitely deserves to be heard...Dave G.

5 comments:

Edumtr said...

Great blog! Check Out http://themetallodge.blogspot.com and lets exchange banners/links! Cheers! lml

Dave G said...

Sure I just linked you up...thanks!

CHRIS said...

GOOD STUFF

Anonymous said...

Check out their demos, especially the track "Mutiny"!! It slays everything!

Dave G said...

Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to see if I can find the demos.