Pages

Saturday, August 08, 2009

Aftermath - Killing The Future demo tape 1987














I bought this tape back in 1987 and I can honestly say that there are no fond memories attached to this one for me. I must have read a good review of the tape and ordered it from the band and then never really listened to it in all these years. To me this sounds like pretty typical thrash metal for the time period. My 42 year old ears don't really hear anything that would have made this tape stand out from the crowd, but it's certainly not bad and maybe if I had actually gotten around to listening to this demo when I bought it my 20 year old ears would have loved it...Dave G.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thank the person that makes this great blog. Thanks for your patience and time. A big hug from Chile and continue please.

Anonymous said...

I heard this tape in Finland. I still have the copy.

Ooh, the text books I have ruined with this logo and "Grim Reaper"...